Apostrophe Test Answers
Go back to the apostrophe guide if you're not sure about any of the answers.
1. I asked her if she's coming to see us this weekend.
2. Fred's the tallest boy in his class but he still can't reach top shelf.
3. You'd better hurry or we'll be late for rehearsals.
4. Apples are cheap this year so we're expecting Grandma to be baking lots of pies.
5. It wasn't that he could't play cards, it's just that he didn't enjoy any indoor games.
6. They'd once lived in London's West End but now they've moved to the countryside.
7. Jenny doesn't care for women's clothes but prefers to wear a shirt and jeans.
8. You're going to have an accident if you don't put that knife down.
9. There's a chance that Graham's match will be cancelled as the weather's expected to get worse.
10. We'd like to go to the wedding but we're sitting an exam on that day.
Spelling it Right
Click here for:
USA Spelling Books
UK Spelling Books
List of exercises
to use an
is a key