Spelling it Right
Click here for:
List of exercises
Adding a suffix to words ending in lHere are the answers to Suffix 9. The correct spellings are underlined.
1. Biff labelled the packages, threw them on the trolley, and wheeled them out of the room.
2. The watchman patrolled at hourly intervals.
3. The referee sent off the striker for fouling the goalkeeper.
4. Marianne's fees for the modelling course totalled more than a month's salary.
5. A loud bang signalled the start of the sailing race.
6. Sammy controlled the speed of the haulage rope using a red lever.