- People often go to these buildings on Sundays.
- Each of these consists of two slices of bread with a filling.
- They often have a lid and you can store things in them.
- You use these to turn electric lights on and off.
- They wear pointed hats and fly around on broomsticks.
- Two of these sea creatures have sixteen tentacles.
- Twelve of these measure one foot.
- Computers can get infected by these.
- These can be used to light candles
- If you don't pay these then the taxman will be after you.
- When investigating a crime the police will interview these people.
- A children's game is noughts and ________ .